SPEEDUINO DROPBEAR ecu
The Dropbear is the latest Speeduino ECU design and is intended as an out of the box alternative to the existing DIY units. It uses the 120Mhz Teensy 3.5 processor board and is fully compatible with recent firmware versions (202103 onwards) and can be updated through SpeedyLoader.
These ECUs come fully assembled in an alloy enclosure and includes the loom side connectors and pins.
Full installation details for this unit can be found at: https://wiki.speeduino.com/en/boards/Dropbear
- 8x high impedance injector drivers
- 8x 5v/12v coil pre-drivers (For use with igniters/smart coils)
- 6x medium current (2A) outputs
- 7x analog inputs
- 4x digital inputs
- CAN transceiver
- Onboard VR conditioner
- Internal MAP sensor (With option to use external)
- Onboard baro sensor
- Optional stepper motor driver (Uses standard DRV8825 stepper driver board)