ink's highly anticipated PDM, the Razor PDM, is an intelligent Power Distribution Module that replaces traditional fuses and relays, putting you in complete control of your setup.
The Razor PDM is a programmable device that uses logic for the smart control of any outputs you have connected, meaning events and commands can be triggered when your vehicle hits specific parameters.
The device will allow you to manage things such as fuel pumps, radiator fans, electronic throttles, servos, lights and more, as well as monitoring analog or digital sensor signals.
You can gain full control by using an Analog Switch Panel, CAN Keypad or ECU to switch output channels, as well as increasing reliability and protecting your critical components from damage.
With superior thermal performance, the Razor PDM has been designed with vehicle protection in mind, while allowing for a more efficient, cleaner, and reliable build.
It may be small and compact, but the Razor PDM can handle up to 100 Amps of continuous combined current, as well as 160A of non-repetitive maximum current. If you need to manage even more power, you can easily add multiple Razor PDM’s via CAN or use as a CAN Expander to increase your inputs and outputs.
The Razor PDM has the ability to connect with many other ECU brands and CAN devices when using a custom CAN stream. Those of you with a Link ECU will be pleased to know that our software comes with a pre-configured stream, so your Link products will work with the device straight out of the box.
In the box:
• Link Razor PDM
• Mounting plate and screws
• Superseal Plug and Pin Kit
• USB-C connection cable
• Positive terminal insulation boot
• 2 x high-current ring terminals and bolts
• Quickstart guide
warranty and refunds
- Fulfillment: Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received subject to build time. Estimated fulfillment times vary by product and are displayed on the web page or in the info section of the product
- Warranty: Due to the custom production of our products, warranties will be handled on a case by case basis. If the harness has been opened or modified and anyway the warranty is void.
- Returns: Returns will be accepted no more than 30 days after delivery date. All merchandise must be in new condition and may be be subject to a restocking fee. Custom orders are not returnable.
- Refunds: Refunds will be processed within 5-10 business days of receipt of return or cancellation, subject to payment processor afterpay,etc.....
- Cancellations: Orders canceled by customer are subject to a $300.00 cancellation fee.
- Social Media: We reserve the right to prosecute anyone who puts My Wire Shop LLC in a negative light on any social media or