HOLLEY EFI DIGITAL DASH
The Holley EFI Digital Dash is completely customizable with a variety of gauge and indicator screens that can be programmed to display any parameter you need. The dash also offers a virtual switch panel, user-defined alarms, configurable shift lights, and can control on-screen playback of your EFI data logs. The Holley EFI Digital Dash measures 7.5" wide, 4.625" tall, and 1" deep which makes it a compact, customizable dash for use in a variety of motorsports applications. The Dash features a 7" low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full-color touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun, plug and plays connection to all Holley EFI systems as well as a weather proof aluminum housing featuring flexible mounting options. Monitor the power of your Holley EFI system at a glance!
- Plug and play connection to all Holley EFI systems via CAN bus
- Compact, customizable dash for use in a variety of motorsports applications
- 7" low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full color touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun
- 800x480 resolution with auto brightness
- Operating voltage min 8V - 20V
- Weather proof aluminum housing featuring flexible mounting options
- Completely customizable display of all EFI parameters including every user configurable input and output available
- Multiple gauge and indicator types with limitless customization options
- Quickly toggle between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual Switch Panel (replaces the need for physical switches)
- User defined alarms for any input
- Configurable progressive shift lights and light bar
- Control and on screen playback of EFI data logs
- Download and save Holley EFI data logs to external USB memory stick
- Expandable internal storage on micro SD card
- Support for future USB devices
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Optional harness available to add physical inputs and outputs to the dash that can be used to perform multiple operations
- Integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer
lead times might changed due to supplier lead times
warranty and refunds
- Fulfillment: Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received subject to build time. Estimated fulfillment times vary by product and are displayed on the web page or in the info section of the product
- Warranty: Due to the custom production of our products, warranties will be handled on a case by case basis. If the harness has been opened or modified and anyway the warranty is void.
- Returns: Returns will be accepted no more than 30 days after delivery date. All merchandise must be in new condition and may be be subject to a restocking fee. Custom orders are not returnable.
- Refunds: Refunds will be processed within 5-10 business days of receipt of return or cancellation, subject to payment processor afterpay,etc.....
- Cancellations: Orders canceled by customer are subject to a $300.00 cancellation fee.
- Social Media: We reserve the right to prosecute anyone who puts My Wire Shop LLC in a negative light on any social media or search platforms.
Refunds on special or modified requests
These orders are not refundable. This is pertaining to any unlisted item or modified item. Such as a different ecu...engine etc