Ethanol Content Sensor
Looking to run flex-fuel? Then the Ethanol Content Sensor is a must have. The Ethanol Content Sensor measures the ratio of ethanol to petrol in a flex fuel vehicle. This sensor also measures fuel temperature. Compatible with all current Link Wire-In and Plug-In ECU’s. Uses 1 Digital input on the ECU. The sensor is fitted to the vehicle’s fuel return line anywhere between the fuel pressure regulator and the fuel tank.
- AN-6 Fittings
- Includes plug and pin kit
The pinout is indicated on the sensor itself (from left to right looking into connector on sensor) as :
1.) Vcc (+12V supply)
2.) GND (ground)
3.) Vout (digital signal out)
We DO NOT offer body wiring of any sort in our engine harnesses. Body, meaning controled by body, ie......alternator, tail lights, revers lights etc. If you are interested in additional wiring, contact us before ordering
warranty and refunds
- Fulfillment: Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received subject to build time. Estimated fulfillment times vary by product and are displayed on the web page or in the info section of the product
- Warranty: Due to the custom production of our products, warranties will be handled on a case by case basis. If the harness has been opened or modified and anyway the warranty is void.
- Returns: Returns will be accepted no more than 30 days after delivery date. All merchandise must be in new condition and may be be subject to a restocking fee. Custom orders are not returnable.
- Refunds: Refunds will be processed within 5-10 business days of receipt of return or cancellation, subject to payment processor afterpay,etc.....
- Cancellations: Orders canceled by customer are subject to a $300.00 cancellation fee.
- Social Media: We reserve the right to prosecute anyone who puts My Wire Shop LLC in a negative light on any social media or search platforms.
Refunds on special or modified requests
These orders are not refundable. This is pertaining to any unlisted item or modified item. Such as a different ecu...engine etc