Elite 2500 T + Toyota 2JZ IGN-1A Terminated Harness Kit Injector Connector: Bosc
Suits: VVT-i and non VVT-i engines. Manual transmission only.
Includes: Elite 2500 T ECU with DBW, Advanced Torque Management and Race Functions, engine harness with fuse block, firewall grommet, pre-wired high output IGN-1A inductive coil (with built-in ignitor) ignition harness, USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
Notes: If your engine is fitted with the factory electronic ETCS-i throttle body it will require a "Throttle Convert Kit" or conversion to a cable operated mechanical throttle body. IGN-1A coils are NOT included. Please order 6 x HT-020114 if required.
The fastest and most cost effective way to wire your race car or engine conversion! Simply connect a handful of labelled wires and this plug and Play product allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Elite 2000/2500 Universal I6 Cylinder IGN-1A Ign Harn only
Haltech's Elite 2500 T takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 T provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside this ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
warranty and refunds
- Fulfillment: Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received subject to build time. Estimated fulfillment times vary by product and are displayed on the web page or in the info section of the product
- Warranty: Due to the custom production of our products, warranties will be handled on a case by case basis. If the harness has been opened or modified and anyway the warranty is void.
- Returns: Returns will be accepted no more than 30 days after delivery date. All merchandise must be in new condition and may be be subject to a restocking fee. Custom orders are not returnable.
- Refunds: Refunds will be processed within 5-10 business days of receipt of return or cancellation, subject to payment p