1uzfe vvti/non itb's
1uzfe /3uzVVTI itb setup, non vvti also available
- We use bmw m3 itb's, not generic itb, off a s65 bmw engine, these Itb's are made for a 4. liter v8
- 3d printed carbon nylon runners to hold up to hight temps and withstand warpage.
- custome fuel rail
- comes with gaskets
- we built these to order.
- comes with throttle linkage for factory throttle body or dbw. (must be modified with instructions)
- does not come with itb's, or injectors but are an option
- race applications only due to intake runner fuel atomization
- patent applied for non and vvti appications
We DO NOT offer body wiring of any sort in our engine harnesses. Body, meaning controled by body, ie......alternator, tail lights, revers lights etc. If you are interested in additional wiring, contact us before ordering
Pictures of product were taken during development and may not represent finished product
warranty and refunds
- Fulfillment: Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received subject to build time. Estimated fulfillment times vary by product and are displayed on the web page or in the info section of the product
- Warranty: Due to the custom production of our products, warranties will be handled on a case by case basis. If the harness has been opened or modified and anyway the warranty is void.
- Returns: Returns will be accepted no more than 30 days after delivery date. All merchandise must be in new condition and may be be subject to a restocking fee. Custom orders are not returnable.
- Refunds: Refunds will be processed within 5-10 business days of receipt of return or cancellation, subject to payment processor afterpay,etc.....
- Cancellations: Orders canceled by customer are subject to a $300.00 cancellation fee.
- Social Media: We reserve the right to prosecute anyone who puts My Wire Shop LLC in a negative light on any social media or search platforms.
Refunds on special or modified requests
These orders are not refundable. This is pertaining to any unlisted item or modified item. Such as a different ecu...engine etc